Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Bon Bons....

I spent the day stamping yesterday with a couple of friends, and they both told me that I never update my blog anymore.....so this post is for them.  2 posts in 2 days.....must be a record, at least since I went back to work.

This is a simple project that I've been wanting to do for a couple of weeks, and have finally completed.  A basket of Christmas Bon Bons.


Why?  To look festive.


With the added bonus of having something yummy inside to share on the Christmas Day lunch table.
(I hate the cheap and nasty versions with lame jokes and plastic toys - urgh!)


Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits, Petite Pairs
Card Stock and Inks: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red. Other: Letters to Santa DSP, Candy Wrapper Die

Now I'm off to continue with the Christmas baking.....Gingerbread house pieces are baked, now off to assemble.  I'll post photos of the finished work of art after the 3 children have finished decorating.

Happy Stamping......Manda

1 comment: