Sunday, May 1, 2011

With love and caring on Mother's Day.....


Mother's Day is nearly here.  I realised that I hadn't yet made either my Mum, or my MIL their cards for this year.

So I decided to combine this need, with a colour challenge given by my wonderful upline Steph Pike to her downline, to see what I could come up with.  The colours to use were Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose and Rich Razzleberry.

Here 'tis.....


When the Autumn-Winter Mini came out, I fell in love with a set called 'Thanks for Caring'.  It is a sympathy set, which I don't have, but the images also lend themselves to other uses, as you can see from my card.

Stay tuned over the next couple of days some other cards in these same colours, and let me know which one you think is the best. 

Happy Stamping......Manda


No comments:

Post a Comment