Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finally......Mum's Mother's Day Card


This card is the card that I made my mum for Mother's Day.....and it's also my final entry into Steph's down line colour challenge. 

It's also made using the Thanks for Caring set from the mini catty......Loving it. 

It's not so clear in this photo, but I've covered the White card stock with Shimmer Mist, that I've mixed with Isocol and put into a spray bottle.  Give it a shake to mix, and spritz away.  The effect is beautiful - muted dazzles look so elegant. 

Card stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Basic Grey, Regal Rose
Ink: Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Thanks for Caring.
Other: Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon, Frost White Shimmer Mist, SAMJ

Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment