Monday, April 4, 2011

Pay it forward......a little late!

At the beginning of the year, I put a post on my Face book page about Paying it Forward, where I promised to send/deliver a handmade gift to anyone who replied.  The only rule was that if you replied, you then had to post the same message on your Face book page, and pay it forward with a gift also. 

Anyway, here is the gift that I made for one of the forwardees (if that's a word). 


A sweet little handbag box, which I've decorated with the scallop envelope die and the Embosslits butterflies, using Lap of Luxury DSP.

And here's what was inside.....


which is where the 'late' part comes in, because the little gift cards are made using Sale-a-bration sets.  Even though SAB has now finished, I still wanted to share them with you. 

Here are some close ups......




The little gift cards have matching DSP scallop envelopes.

What you need.....

Card Stock:  Concord Crush, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Concord Crush
Stamps:  Bliss, Punch Bunch
Other: Lap of Luxury DSP, Embosslits Butterflies, Scallop Envelope Die, Stamp'n'Write markers.

Happy Stamping.....Manda

1 comment:

  1. And they're almost too beautiful to ever use! They look so cute, I just like looking at them. :-)

    ReplyDelete