Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An Easter Window???......

I thought I'd share with you a simple card that I used as a Make'n'Take at a recent workshop.  The request was for an Easter Card, and while I demo-d some more specific Easter stamps (A Good Egg) I also wanted to show the ladies that you can use a different image and then tailor the sentiment to the occasion of choice.  This is how I started out when I began my stamp collection, and I still believe it is the best way to get value for money when you are beginning your stamping journey. 

Anyhow.....here's the card....Sorry about the lighting.  For some reason I can never successfully photograph purples.  Believe it or not, this card is Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery. 


When I got home, I discovered that I still had a spare Make'n'Take pack (not surprising really as I always take more than I need!!)  So I decided to change the layout a little, use one of my new stamp sets from the Autumn-Winter Mini, and see what I could come up with. 

What do you think?



Angle of the photo is a little off, as I kept getting glare on the windowpane.  Colours are a bit more true to life though.  Hooray!

Here is a close up of the Beveled Windowpane.  I'm loving these little treasures.


Card Stock:  Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Perfect Plum
Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Clearly for You
Other: Dazzling Diamonds, Basic Rhinestones, Certainly Celery Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Beveled Windowpane 3.8 x 5cm

Happy Stamping.....Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment