Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More Regal Cards....


In the last post, I showed you a collection of male cards that I made so that I have some ready to send out.  When I cut the strips of the Regals DSP, I only used half of each 12 inch piece.  So what to do with the other half?  I turned them over, and decided to make a collection of female cards.

Here is a close up of the Always Artichoke version.  You'll notice lots of bling.....a girls gotta have some!!


And here they are, all together.  Again, not the best lighting, I'm sorry, but you get the idea.


Stamp Set:  Always Elegant, Perfect Punches
Card stock: Regals colours, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Regals colours
Other: Black Grosgrain ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Large oval punch, Regals DSP pack.

Happy Stamping......Manda

1 comment: