Monday, March 21, 2011

Bright and Bling-y

My niece is turning 18 next weekend. I had to make her a special card.  She loves bright colours, and what 18 year old doesn't love bling?

Here's the card.


You can just see it in the photo, but I've covered the 18, flower and the black ring in crystal effects and then dusted them with fine red and black glitter.  The 18 came from a friend, who very kindly cut them out for me with a die that she has.

Here is a close up of the glitter.


Card stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Other: Fine Galaxy Glitter, Black and Real Red Satin Ribbon, Brights Button, Black Twine, Pink Flamingo DSP (retired),  large flower punch, circle punches, crystal effects.

Happy stamping.....Manda


2 comments:

  1. I love this card and I'm sure your niece will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love those number die cuts, how did you do that !?!?!? Great card the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete