Well... it's that time of year again, and with 2 girls getting older, there is, of course, more books than last year to cover. I decided to delve into my (gasp!) excess of retired DSP, and use it to cover their books this year.
DD2 chose Candy Lane DSP.
DD1 chose Bella Rose DSP.
For both sets of books I used a co-ordinating colour for the spine, which covered up the gap alone the edge where the 2 matching sheets of DSP for the front and back of the book met.
The labels are from a PTI set from my stamp collection.
I then covered each book in clear Contact to protect them for the year.
My girls go back to school this week and DS starts kindy on Friday. I might even get into my craft room then!!