Monday, January 17, 2011

A little something different.....

I was very lucky to do some babysitting over the holidays......no not children.  Stamps!!!   Cassie let me raid her collection and have a play with some new (to me) sets. 

If only my mojo had been co-operating.  I have many cards that are not fit to be seen here, that I'm not sure what to do with, but I was really happy with this set that I made.  Very simple design, using a set from PTI called Take Three: Summer.  I made 6 cards, 2 of each colour, and put a different sentiment on each.



Tempting Turquoise


More Mustard


Elegant Eggplant

I've used Confetti White card stock for the base of each of these cards.

There is also a gorgeous bird the in the set, unfortunately this is the only card that I feel able to show here.  The others were just disasters.


This one uses Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette.

Happy Stamping......Manda

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girl!! I particularly like the More Mustard one, which is a surprise. Glad my stamps were in good hands

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love clean and simple style. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete