Monday, July 26, 2010

Scrapbooking

I am normally a card maker.  I dabble in scrapbooking, I enjoy it, but I find 12 x 12 a bit intimidating.  I have a 6 x 6 album that I've done, but it is really to show off the photo, as there isn't all that much room to add embellishment.

The answer to my dilemma?  8 x 8 inch scrap booking.  Why?  My sister has gone overseas for 5 months, and I thought I'd send her a little reminder of home.  Mind you, she left in May, and I have literally just finished the last page this weekend.  They say that good things come to those who wait. LOL :-)

As I am sending this to her, I have taken the liberty of using lots of things from my non-SU! stash.  There is also lots of retired SU! stuff.  I will be posting a lot of these pages over the next couple of weeks, and you have actually seen one already (click here for original post).

So here is the first page. 


This page uses Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White.  The stamps are from I {Heart} Hearts and A Happy Heart.  I've used the scallop square and 1 1/4 inch square punches.  I have hand cut the small heart on the top right box.

Here are some close ups of the scallop boxes.




Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment