Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bye Bye Lilly

 DD2's best friend, Lilly, is leaving today to live in Scotland for 12 months.  Needless to say DD2 is devastated.  So I have made 2 of  these photo frames, one for each of them. 


I have to say that I was very sad to hear that Purely Pomegranate wasn't coming back with the new colour renovation from SU! - it is a perfect match for the school uniform colours.  Good thing I stocked up before it retired at the end of 2009 catty year!

The DSP is from Berry Bliss (retired) and the 'good friend' stamp is from A Good Friend stamp set.



I've used the word window punch for 'friend' and I've hand cut the 'good'.  It's just a shame that the frame holder is just there.  At least it's not over the tail of the 'g'.  I've stamped them in Purely Pomegranate ink on Pretty in Pink card stock. 

Happy Stamping......Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment