Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Watercolouring......

As I have mentioned before, my good friend and downline, Anna and I get together once a week and stamp. I got to have a play with her Magnolia stamps and thought I'd show you the results.
First we have, what I call, Brocade Blue Magnolia.





I love combining Brocade Blue, So Saffron and Certainly Celery. The DSP is from a retired pack of SU! Sarah.
And then I thought I'd have a play with some brighter colours, which are much more out of my comfort zone, but I still an quite pleased with the way that the card turned out!




For this one, I have used the Kalidescope DSP from the SU! Summer Mini, Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore.
I have spent a little bit of time practising my watercolouring of late, which is very theraputic. I love the way that you can add so much dimension of colour to an image. For all of the watercolouring seen in this post, I have used SU! watercolour paper, aquapainters and SU! Stamp and Write Markers.
Happy Stamping........Manda







No comments:

Post a Comment