Sunday, April 24, 2016

One Sheet Wonder

 
  One of my good friend's asked me to create a class where we could make a stash of cards, that were multi-purpose, so that she always had the appropriate card at hand whatever the occasion. 
 
I created a One Sheet Wonder class - not anything new, but certainly something that I haven't done for a very long time.  I created the cards all from scratch, and designed the OSW plan to fit one sheet of stamped A4 Whisper White card. 
 
I chose to feature the outgoing 2014-2016 In Colours - Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow and Tangello Twist. Stamp set was Flower Patch.
 
Here is a close up of each card.  The ladies could choose which sentiments they wanted to use, and also had the option to create 'card candy' - lots of labels that they could adhere later, so that the sentiment matched the occasion.
 


 
Sentiments were taken from whatever sets suited, too many to list here.....the purpose was to create cards suited to the needs of the stampers.  :-)
 
Happy Stamping.....Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment