Thursday, September 5, 2013

Baby on the way......

 
No not me.....but one of the teachers at the school where I work.  This is a long awaited addition to the family, and we are all looking forward to meeting the new little lady when she arrives in late October. 
 
Anyway, this is a card that is A5, so there is lots of room for all the staff to sign.  I've borrowed the Ark stamp and sentiment from a friend, but the rest is all SU!
 
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White.
Ink: Versamark
Other: Melon Mambo embossing powder, Gingham Garden DSP, Daffodil Delight satin ribbon (retired), various punches and Big Shot dies. 
 
Happy Stamping......Manda 


1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'll have to remember this design when I next have to make a BIG baby card. It's great!

    ReplyDelete