Monday, June 11, 2012

Next in the gift parade......


DS has been invited to "my best friend from kindy, Jeremy"'s birthday party very soon.  As today is a public holiday in not so sunny Queensland, I took the opportunity to make up the gift for the birthday party.  There is a story behind the rockets.......DS's kindy sheets have rockets on them and Jeremy had to have rocket sheets as well.  His poor mum has been all over town looking for rocket sheets......only to discover that DS's grandmother made his sheets for him from a doona cover!

Anyway.......hopefully Jeremy will like this rocket instead!!


I have borrowed the rocket image, and the paper is retired SU! Celebrations DSP.

Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: SU! stamp'n'write markers in Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Other: Champagne Shimmer Paint, Big Shot alphabet dies.

Happy Stamping.....Manda

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely certain that "my best friend from kindy Jeremy" will love his present! :-) That must mean I have to start planning a birthday party sometime soon, also...

    ReplyDelete