Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mothers Day 2012 Part 1


One of my friends has been asked to provide 100 Mother's Day cards to her daughters school's Mother's Day stall.  So I recently went over to help her make some cards.  I think we ended up making 50 cards in one night......yes it was late!

Over the next few posts leading up to Mother's Day, I'm going to show you some of the designs we came up with.  Some of them are CASEd, and I apologise for not having the originals to link.  I will however let you know when the card is CASEd or if it's an original.  We also pulled out a lot of retired sentiments, so apologies for that. 

Having said all that, this card is an original!!  It is a classic layout that always looks great.


I think we made 9 of this card.

Stamps: Posy Punch, sentiment retired
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White
Other: Nursery Nest DSP, Blushing Bride Ribbon, Ice Rhinestone Brads, Fancy Flower Punch

Happy Stamping.....Manda


No comments:

Post a Comment