Thursday, December 30, 2010

Some More Christmas Ideas....


Wondering what this is?

I found a fantastic tutorial here, and decided to have a go.  Of course, I couldn't keep things exactly the same, so I shortened the top 3 layers of paper, and used the large flower punch to cover the top.  I had a hat pin from my local scrapbooking store that I used to secure the star to the top.  This looked fantastic in the middle of the Christmas lunch table. 


Stamp Set:  Christmas Classics
Card stock:  Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Daffodil Delight
Other: Wintergreen DSP (retired) polystyrene cone, hat pin, large flower punch.

Happy Stamping......Manda

1 comment:

  1. You always improve on ideas in the most wonderful way. I really like how you've used that hat pin, now I'm wishing I'd picked some up too!

    ReplyDelete